1. Privacy with Pay Pal - When you choose to pay you dues online with a credit card or your PayPal account, your personal information goes to PayPal and not to DeFever Cruisers. We won’t see or collect your account numbers, card numbers, or any other information about the transaction other than the amount you paid and who paid it. PayPal does the processing and will deposit the funds directly to our bank account. PayPal is responsible for your privacy on transactions you make thru them.
2. Privacy of Other Information You Send Us - All information that you send to us when you join or update your member profile is used in our roster. The roster can be downloaded, printed, or viewed online by members. So don’t send us anything you would not want to become public. If you send us pictures or emails, or articles for our NEWS or our MAGAZINE, that may be published to our members too. So it is not private. You give us permission to use what you provide.
3. Description of Service – We provide this website and its content as a service to our members. You understand and agree that the services are provided “AS-IS” and that we assume no responsibility for content accuracy, timeliness, or suitability for any purpose. If you are unhappy with any aspect of the website, your membership, or the services provided, you may request termination of your membership, and a refund of your unused membership dues. You agree to accept that termination and refund as your sole remedy and you won’t ask for more. You agree that membership and use of our website is at your sole risk and that you are responsible for you safety and the safety of those accompanying you to any of our events. We may update this Privacy and Terms of Service content from time to time without notice to you.
4. Indemnity – You agree to indemnify and hold DeFever Cruisers, its organizers, officers, volunteers, members, agents, employees, partners and licensors harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of content you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available in connection with your membership or use of our website and its contents.
5. Termination – You agree that we may terminate your membership and access to our website if you misuse the website or if your conduct is not acceptable to the Membership Chairman or the Chief Pilot. Be nice.
6. Do Not Copy – You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of our website or its contents.
7. Entire Agreement and Venue – This constitutes our entire agreement, which shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida with jurisdiction in Palm Beach County.